-Red- -Red-

=[)

780 =)

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Great!

I Was seven days late, cause i never looked for supplies =/
It was a great game, one of the best defence games on NG.

Britneys Baby Dash Britneys Baby Dash

it wasnt very hard

wasnt hard and needed to be longer but regardless , it was fun :P

Bloons Tower Defense Bloons Tower Defense

i beat it ! :D

it took alot of time but it was awesome
tips
-get a super monkey as fast as u can its really worth it.
-put a tack tower on every corner, place it carefully because ur gonna put a freeze or another tack in with it.
-always keep a cannon next to a freezer. if not the freezer always helps by slowing them down and giving the monkeys a break.

there are many types of baloons
-red (1st level)
-blue(3rd or 5th lvl)
-green(10th)
-yellow (15th)
-black(immune to bombs 30th)
white(immune to freezing 40th)
(these are guesses that are probly around the right time)

Revenge of the Stick Revenge of the Stick

cool game

i played for quite awhile, i got to lvl 41 and it got real laggy the heads obliterated my little maze of people it gets really tough, i had it on low detail and it was still lagy because of the thousands of sticks walking thru my mazes :( i had around 2k too, i quitted because it took like my whole maze too kill the head and the head killed my guy and took a shortcut , that cheater! and i blocked him out by putting another stapler but in 5 seconds, he killed it and walked out, but my pen took im out right before XD but then the flyers came in and 1/4 of my men couldnt shoot tem, and thats when they ownd me :(

Bowmaster Prelude Bowmaster Prelude

Great game

when i get bored,i play this game, because it has so many things and its really fun, and to the guy below me, u can heal ur self, u get the healing arrow and shoot it at the ground that youre standing on. u can do this to the guys that are standing rightnext to u so u heal urself and ur troops

Super Mario S. 64 DEMO Super Mario S. 64 DEMO

NICE

nice game, but is the music recorded off of SM64? cause i got a nintendo with that game.
btw heres how to jump (with water) without no power hold up and tap space bar, or the other way around i think. you can do with no water but youll only "float".

halo snake 3 halo snake 3

annoying, but good

i like the game an all. but the only thing i hate, is that when you lose you have to x out and click the game again, and again, and again. or do you?maybe its just me not seeing something then.

thetoughfairy responds:

yeh i originally made a restart button but it messed up the game so from now on just press f5, it'll save clicking the cross and starting again